Tarboy Tarboy

Utterly amazing

I can't actually think of a way to convey just how awestruck I am with words alone.

All I can say is, this is single-handedly the best animation (at least in my opinion) on this website. If you don't get into a very highly paid job with people queueing to hire you, there isn't any justice on this planet. Seriously, I am speechless.

Not only was the animation and artwork on par with (and in areas like with the particle effects in the dark and the character animation - beyond) the likes of Brackenwood, but the music deserves huge credit for creating such an atmosphere. Fantastic job Hania.
Dude, even the freaking credits were amazing. It isn't often that you can say that!

As far as animations go; best thing I've seen to date. Easily.
Its unfair to say best thing on Newgrounds, as some games must take mind boggling amounts of actionscript etc, which is a different talent, but my god, 1st place with animation man.

$eG@ $eG@

Heh heh

Awesome voice acting, especially on the satAM part, 'way past fucked up' was brilliant. The facial expressions where great.
Short, but sweet, made me laugh, which is always good!

EFN Episode 3: Purpose EFN Episode 3: Purpose

Truely gripping

No other series has had me so interested and yearning for more as this. The voice acting (especially Dark Ace) is particularly awesome, really in-character. Coupled with Dark Ace's appearance, the voice creates a really chilling character.
Everything was great, the animation, the sound and the story.
I can't wait for the next one!

Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

Like I said last time

This is my favorite zelda series, its juts brilliant. Your work has improved a lot and I hope it continues to do so.
Only constructive criticism I have is that the alpha channels on the photo-shopped backings could be better in some places, you can see white cut lines so to speak.
Otherwise flawless.
I demand more! >:3

HK's Phoenix Wrong 2 HK's Phoenix Wrong 2

Hee hee!

Funny!
The lipsyncing was very very good. I enjoyed the humor.
4chan ftw! :P

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Touching

Loved the artwork
Sound was fantastic
Story was brilliant, toucning and emotional
A lot of effort must have gone into this.
I really enjoyed this. Great movie!

Kite Plight Kite Plight

Fabulous

You have excellent talent.
The graphics and animation were top-notch, facial expressions and hair movement etc really made this even greater.
Random, but good plot.
Sound was great
Just wow, fantastic work.

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Absolutely increadible

I am left simply astounded by the unbelievable quality of this. I cannot get over the special effects used.
The sound was fantastic, suited perfectly!
Beautiful visuals, particularly the ending sequence!
Fantastic animation!
Again, the effects are just... Mind boggling!
It is true to say I've never seen anything like this before. Ever. This deserves 1st place and more in my opinion.
Thank you for making and sharing something this fantastic.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Simply fantastic

I can't really say how fantastic this was.
The imagination, the art, the animation, effects, sound and thought put into this deserves a freakin' medal.
Storyline was fantastic, I've followed the rest of them, and its incredible how much time must have gone into these, particularly this one. The ending was great, a nice close but its left open for future development if you want. Thats a good idea.
10/5!!!

SummerShorts SummerShorts

Great!

I really like the animation, nice and smooth.
Sound was good
It looked great overall.
Quite funny in places too =D
5/5